When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our users or can’t enjoy some of the services we provide, or can’t achieve the desired effect of related services.
The information you provide
• he personal information you provide to us when registering a account or using our services, such as phone number, email or bank card number, etc.
• The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information you store when you use our services.
Other party to share your information
• Other parties use our services to provide information about your sharing.
We get your information
When you use a service, we may collect the following information:
• Log information, refers to your use of our services, the system may be automatically collected through cookies, web beacon or other technical information, including:
1） Equipment or software information, such as your mobile devices, web browser or used for other programs to access configuration information, our services provided by your IP address and the version of the mobile device and equipment identification code;
2） In the use of our services to search or browse information, for example, you use the web search words, access to social media pages in your URL address, and use our services when browsing or request the content and other details;
3） Information about the mobile applications (APP) and other software you have used, and the information you have used for such mobile applications and software;
4） You communicate information through our services, such as communications account, and communication time, data and time;
5） The information that you share through the content of our services, such as the date, time or place of a shared photograph or video taken or uploaded.
• Location information refers to information about your location when you open device location and use related services provided by our location, including:
1） When you use our services through mobile devices with location features, your location information is collected by GPS or Wi-Fi;
2） Contains you or other users provide real-time information on your geographic location, for example, contains your account information provided in your area of information sharing, information display you or other people to upload your current or former location, geographic information mark you or other people sharing photos included;
3） You can stop collecting your location information by closing the positioning feature.
The information we may collect in the course of providing you with the services will be used for the following purposes:
• To provide you with services;
• In our services, for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes, to ensure that we provide you with the security of products and services;
• Helps us design new services and improve our existing services;
• Makes us know more about how you can access and use our services, so as to respond to your individual needs, such as assistance services and instruction language setting, position setting, personalized, or other aspects of the response to you and other users;
• To provide you with more relevant advertising to replace the general launch of advertising;
• Evaluates the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional and promotional activities in our services and improves them;
• Software authentication or management software upgrade;
• Allows you to participate in our products and services survey.
For other purposes so that you have a better experience, improve our service or you agree, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, we may be through service information collected, to collect information or personal way, for our other services. For example, information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you related, non-universal push information. If we provide the appropriate options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by this service for our other services.
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure you can access, update and correct your own registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the foregoing information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect account security.
Except for the following circumstances, We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent:
• We may send your personal information with our partners and three party service providers, Contractors and agents (for example, on behalf of our email or push notification issued by the communications service providers, provide location data for map service providers (US) share they may not be located in your domain), for the following purposes:
1） To provide you with our services;
2） implement the "how we may use the information" section stated;
4） Understanding, maintaining and improving our services.
• With the continued development of our business, we may be merged, acquired, asset transfer or similar transactions, your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
• We may also retain, save or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
1） Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
2） Comply with the provisions of the court order or other legal procedures;
3） Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
4） To comply with applicable laws and regulations, maintain the social public interests, or use the protection of our customers, we or our company, other users or employees of the personal and property safety and legitimate rights and interests of the reasonable and necessary.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption techniques (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide us.
But please understand, due to technical limitations and limitations of risk prevention, even if we have tried to strengthen security measures, can’t always ensure the safety of information one hundred percent. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may be subject to problems beyond our control.
Many of our services, you can not only with their social networks, and all users use the service of the public to share relevant information, such as you, you in our service or upload information (including your personal information, you open a list), you make other people upload or the release of information in response, including the position data associated with these information and log information.
Other users using our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to enable you to share information with users around the world designed; you can make sharing information in real time, widely passed. As long as you do not delete the sharing of information, relevant information will have been left in the public domain; even if you delete the sharing of information, relevant information may by other users or not under our control of the unrelated third party independent cache, copy or storage, or by other users or the other three party in the public domain preservation.
Therefore, please carefully consider through our service upload, release and exchange of information content. In some cases, you can control the right to browse your shared information by the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request to delete your relevant information from our service, please use the special service terms.
Some personal information may be considered sensitive personal information because of its specificity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, etc... Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
Note that the content and information you provide, upload, or distribute when you use our services (e.g. photos of your social activities) may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose sensitive personal information when using our services.
Freyr Games encourages users to update and modify their personal information to make it effective. Users can decide to modify, delete their relevant information.
Remember, whenever you volunteer to disclose personal information (as in a message board, via email or in a chat area).This information may be collected and others, resulting in leakage of personal information of your Games, Freyr are not liable, if your personal information published in the channel, you may cause leakage of personal information. Therefore, we remind you to consider carefully whether it is necessary to disclose your personal information in the above channels.
We may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacon and store the information as log information.
We use our cookies and web beacon, the purpose is to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and for the following purposes:
• Remembers your identity. For example: cookies and Web.
Beacon helps us identify your identity as our registered user, or save what you offer us about your preferences or other information;
Beacon to understand what activities you use our services, or which pages or services are most popular with you;
• Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacon help us according to your information, to provide you with the relevant advertising rather than the general advertising.
You can deny or manage cookies or web beacon via browser settings. However, note that if you disable cookies or web beacon, you may not enjoy the best service experience; some services may not be used properly. At the same time, you will receive the same amount of advertising, but these ads and your relevance will be reduced.
We may use your relevant information to provide you with more relevant advertising.
We may also use your information to send us marketing information through our services, email or other means to provide or promote our or third parties of the following goods and services:
• Our goods or services, including but not limited to the instant messaging service, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, Internet search service, location and map services, application software and services, data management, online advertising and software services, Internet banking, and other social media, entertainment and electronic commerce, information and communications software or services (collectively referred to as the "Internet service");
• Third party Internet service providers, and the third party goods or services: Food and beverage, sports, music, movies, TV, live performances and other art and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, housewares, collectibles Home Furnishing, electrical appliances, decoration and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and tourism, banking, insurance and other financial services, membership points and incentive plans, and we consider the possibility of other goods or services associated with you.
If you don't want us to use your personal information for the purposes of advertising, you can use the tips we provide in the advertisement, or in a specific service guide, ask us to stop using your personal information for the purpose.
• Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your message to send e-mail, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can choose unsubscribe from the device in accordance with our relevant tips.
• Service related announcements
We may issue a service related announcement to you when necessary (for example when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these services related; nature does not belong to the promotion notice.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services provided by third parties (including websites). For example:
• You uses the "share" button to share certain content with our services, or you use third party connection services to log in to our services. These features may collect your relevant information (including your log information) and may be installed on your computer Cookies, thus running the above functions normally;
• We provides links to you through advertising or other ways of our services so you can access third party services or websites.
• Access to information collected by third party services (including any of the other third party sites) through our services;
• Information gathered by other companies or institutions that advertise services in our services.
Finally, you are the only person responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password information. In any case, please be careful.